The YGE 65 LVT is a very impressive 65A esc with integrated telemetry and powerful 5.5v-8.4v 8A BEC. It is ideally suited to our Tenshock 1515 motors and this combination is capable of providing very high power to weight ratios.
It is one of the more expensive 65A esc’s available but it is also considered the benchmark standard in F5j and used by many of the worlds best pilots.
We can program your YGE 65LVT for you before dispatch. Parameters such as BEC voltage, motor timing and telemetry protocol etc can all be set to your exact requirements. Please just let us know with a note on your order.
T” for Telemetry. following protocols are currently compatible: Graupner HoTT V4,
Jeti ExBUS, Multiplex Sensor BUS V2, YGE-protocol for different telemetry-connections for example via S32 (new Jlog). more protocols will follow
– Update capable (optional USB-Adapter available)
– entirely overhauled hard- und software (32-bit)
– the PWM-frequency will be set automatically to the requirements of the motor
– 2 to 6S LiPo
– super smooth sinus-startup
– adjustable HV-BEC from 5,5 to 8,4V
– high BEC-current rating: 8A permanent / 18A peak
– dimensions in mm: 64 x 26 x 9
– weight with / without cables: 30g / 45g
– basic settings via mode-setup
– BEC- and Telemetry-settings, as well as additional parameters adjustable via PC-Software (optional USB-adapter available)