The YGE 60 is a small lightweight 60A esc with fixed BEC output voltage of 5.5v for use with traditional low voltage servos such as the KST DS135MG and is perfect for use with any of our HET and Tenshock motors”
• The specified current is the maximum continuous full power current with adequate cooling.
• 2 to 6s LiPo, with under voltage protection by power reduction.
• disconnectable under voltage detection.
• switching BEC: 5.5V, 3A continuous, 5A peak.
• Speed regulation (Governor mode).
• Soft start.
• Active free-wheel, allowing unlimited part load operation.
• Automatic or 6 step adjustable timing.
• 3 steps adjustable back EMF brake.
• Switching rate: 8 to 16 kHz
• Speed limit: 240,000 RPM (2-Pole motors)
• Temperature and overload warning
• Overall dimensions: 62 x 26 x 8 mm
• Weight without /with wires 20g / 38g.
• programming with ProgCard II or III